Pedro Pascal imagines Oberyn Martell’s funeral (x)
My name is Max. My world is fire and blood - Mad Max: Fury Road (George Miller, 2015)
FIRST TRAILER FOR MAD MAX: FURY ROAD, STARRING TOM HARDY AND CHARLIZE THERON.
The first poster for Mad Max: Fury Road.
Travis Fimmel: No, not at all. I think the show is great because it lets women be in powerful positions and be equal you know.
The Vikings cast being complete adorable dorks at SDCC interviews
Some graffiti found in Pompeii’s ruins:
- Weep, you girls. My penis has given you up. Now it penetrates men’s behinds. Goodbye, wondrous femininity!
- Restituta, take off your tunic, please, and show us your hairy privates.
- I screwed the barmaid.
- Apollinaris, the doctor of the emperor Titus, defecated well here.
- I screwed a lot of girls here.
- Sollemnes, you screw well!
- Theophilus, don’t perform oral sex on girls against the city wall like a dog.
Nice to see nothing has changed.
I love this.
I am laughing so hard
someone basically wrote “secundus is gay” on the wall humankind has not changed at all
… we also learned that someone on the cast, someone who wasn’t on the panel, had just been killed off on the show. Someone beloved. And that they filmed this person’s final scene right before the panelists all flew out to San Diego for Comic-Con. Standen mentioned there were a lot of tears on their final day, as well as a lot of supportive farewell cheers.
So Alyssa Sutherland’s Aslaug? Gustaf Skarsgård’s Floki? George Blagden’s Athelstan? Who could it be? Because all the Lothbroks were at Con.
Wait? What? No. No. No. No!
why is nobody ever talking about Torstein D:
Because that would be the worst.
They could kill Ragnar off and get less heat about it.
Torstein has to stay!
The History Channel like their death threats don’t they.
SDCC Day 2 Portraits - Vikings (x)